Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Edit the shipping price on an order? 

i960
Guru

Total Posts:  633
Bakersfield, CA

Issue with currency’s other than USD is now fixed. Please try the attached version and let me know how it works. I’ve tested this with USD, EUR, and IDR currency’s on Magento 1.3.2.4 and 1.4.0.1.  If I don’t receive any new bug reports, this new version will go out on Magento Connect today or tomorrow.

File Attachments
Indust_CustomShippingRate-1.4.4.zip  (File Size: 20KB - Downloads: 208)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Bakersfield, CA

Since this thread is now getting very long (13 pages!), I would really appreciate it if everyone would use this forum to talk about and report issues with my extension: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewforum/15214/

Doing so will put each individual issue in it’s own thread and make searching and finding problems and solutions a lot easier for everyone. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cwpollock

Total Posts:  117
Rochester, NY

i960 - 16 April 2010 09:36 AM

Issue with currency’s other than USD is now fixed. Please try the attached version and let me know how it works. I’ve tested this with USD, EUR, and IDR currency’s on Magento 1.3.2.4 and 1.4.0.1.  If I don’t receive any new bug reports, this new version will go out on Magento Connect today or tomorrow.

I’m going to be using on a multi-currancy site, so I’ll let you know how it works out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Bakersfield, CA

Just an FYI, version 1.4.4 has been uploaded to Magento Connect. Get it here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/i960/extension/1477/

Please report any issues you find here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewchild/15215/

Magento Community
Magento Community

shadowwcast

Total Posts:  15

hi, the link on the extension for instructions dosen work, can i know where i can find instructions to install?

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Bakersfield, CA

You install it just like any other extension. Grab the extension key from the extension page, and then paste it into your Magento Connect Manager and click install. That’s it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

brianpat

Total Posts:  44

I installed this, however I can’t create orders in backend. I tested in 1.4.0.1. It does not work for me. Any help? is appreciated

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Bakersfield, CA

brianpat - 30 May 2010 01:42 AM

I installed this, however I can’t create orders in backend. I tested in 1.4.0.1. It does not work for me. Any help? is appreciated

Can you give me more details? What version of the extension are you using? Are there any error messages? Do you have any other extensions installed that might be conflicting? The more details you can give, the better I can help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

wilson98

Total Posts:  1

I installed this module and it works fine. But i have a question. When i created an order in admin backend, how could the customer pay it? When the customer login to his account, the only action in this order is “view” and “reorder”, he can’t pay it !

Magento Community
Magento Community

i960
Guru

Bakersfield, CA

wilson98 - 21 June 2010 05:13 AM

I installed this module and it works fine. But i have a question. When i created an order in admin backend, how could the customer pay it? When the customer login to his account, the only action in this order is “view” and “reorder”, he can’t pay it !

You should be collecting payment information from the customer before you put the order in Admin.  In my company, we put orders in through the backend for 3 reasons. First is for our credit customers. They order whatever they need for the month, and we send them a bill at the end of the month to be paid. Second is customers who pay by check. We put the order in ourselves after the check has been deposited and cleared. And third are phone orders that pay by credit card. In that case, we enter the order in the backend while still on the phone with the customer, including credit card information. We never put orders through the backend that haven’t been paid already or aren’t being paid at the time of order creation. This is just how Magento works.  I don’t know if there is an extension that will modify this behavior, but if there isn’t, then you will need to hire a developer to create this functionality for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

myhan07

Total Posts:  9

has there been any update on this subject???

Magento Community
Magento Community

GaelTo

Total Posts:  12

Sorry, wrong message.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aboeing108

Total Posts:  1

i960 - 23 June 2009 12:04 PM

Extension is live.  Check it out here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1477/admin-custom-shipping-rate

I guess you can’t use BBCode in the descriptions, so I had to clear a bunch of that out.  I don’t know how people are marking up their descriptions.  Surely they can’t be allowing straight HTML, but maybe they are… I don’t know.

This extension works perfect in 1.4.1.1. Thanks so much!

Magento Community
Magento Community

spillers909

Total Posts:  2

Worked perfect for me. This is exactly what i needed for my shipping!  One quick question, is there a way to edit it with out having magento auto cancel the original order?

Magento Community
Magento Community

daivats

Total Posts:  11

I have the same problem. I have posted my problem in separate post. Please also go through that.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/232284/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community