Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Modify Comments on Groups, CSS Problems with Groups, IMG tag, in Forum

jonhurlock

Total Posts:  9
Swansea, UK

I have just added a comment to a blog on the groups section of this site, I noticed that there was a typo within my comment and I wish to change it, However I am not given the option to change it. Such a function could be in much demand, and would be useful.

Also I would just like to bring to your attention a problem with the CSS on the groups page.

Browser Safari 2.0.4 (419.3)

As you will notice in the image below, there is overlapping of elements in the top right hand corner Subscribe for notifications | RSS for this Group.

click here to see screen shot

Also the IMG tag, has not been allowed, which can be frustrating as users will have to navigate away from the site to view examples like the one I have described above. Obviously including the IMG tag can cause problems with the site layout, however using the CSS overflow function or max-wdith function, I think you could conquer this problem.

Regards,

Jon

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community