Total Posts: 95
I have searched and tested for a few hours and I *think* its almost working.
Assuming in the province of BC in Canada… and assume the following tax rules apply:
- BC residents, PST (7%) + GST (5%)
- Canadian residents, GST (5%)
- non Canadian residents, no tax
The “default tax origin calculation” is set correctly to BC, Canada
- I setup a rule for BC, Canada - PST (7%)
- I setup a rule for *, Canada - GST (5%)
BC only charges PST, not the PST and GST that is necessary.
Are the two tax rates not adding? If so, any idea what went wrong?