Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Moneybookers Payment Module

team_in_medias

Total Posts:  113
Aachen, Germany

Hi all,

1. Is there any working Moneybookers Payment Module around? Can be beta or even alpha status.

2. If not, can anyone point me to a example module which I can use as a base for developing my own Moneybookers Module? I will need some redirection to a custom page with custom parameters, plus an addition to the success page which checks if the GET-parameters are okay and thus set the status of the order. This can be a single page with a redirect or a part in the success page.

I can do the PHP part easily, what’s difficult is to find out which php script or xml page belongs where. Thus I’d like a working example.

Thanks,
Andreas

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379

Andreas,

Here you have full documentation for developing a Moneybookers extension:

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_manual

Please let me know if link is correct or do I have to upload pdf files.

Will be nice to make work Magento and MoneyBookers together… They have improved their API and is also as good as PayPal.

Thank you!

Magento Community
Magento Community

I_Smacked_Dida

Total Posts:  1

Was this ever implemented? I would love to have Moneybookers on our store. I think that are by far the best payment processor.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

No, not yet.

I also think that Moneybookers is better than Paypal for shure. Hope that appears a solution soon.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mgiraygokirmak

Total Posts:  5

Hi folks! I’m a programmer from Istanbul / TURKEY and i was looking for a module written for moneybookers but i’ve learned that does not exists smile

So i wrote one.

It is fully operational and compatible with moneybookers.
It works the same way that paypal module works but it is way better because it does not have any problems of return results smile

Here is the url: http://www.gokirmak.gen.tr/Mage_Moneybookers.zip

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

WOW!!! THANK YOU!!!

I can’t believe it… Moneybookers in Magento… is like a dream!!! :-D

Please, let me check it, I can start testing it as I have a moneybookers merchant account. I will give you my feedback.

Best regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

This extension has broken completely my site:

Error in file"/home/*****/public_html/app/code/local/Mage/Moneybookers/sql/moneybookers_setup/mysql4-install-0.1.0.php" SQLSTATE[23000]Integrity constraint violation1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Trace
:
#0 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(286): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(166): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('install', '', '0.1.0')
#2 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(154): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb('0.1.0')
#3 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(120): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(215): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(243): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#6 /home/*****/public_html/app/Mage.php(424): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#7 /home/*****/public_html/app/Mage.php(443): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#8 /home/*****/public_html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#9 {main}

After installation and after configuring it. I have deleted all entries from database and site restored again.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mgiraygokirmak

dont install it through moneybookers_setup folder. Use instructions on ReadMeFirst file

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

I’m extremely sorry, but for second tim I’ve followed txt instructions and I get the same error. My site is broken. Deleting files and data from database corrects everything.

Please let me know how can I help you or provide more detailed instructions.

Best regards,

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Total Posts:  549
Stuttgart, Germany

An official payment module for Moneybookers will be available as community extension soon.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Nice!

Count on me for testing and spanish translation.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mgiraygokirmak

XOXO can you tell me what is your magento version? and if you add me to msn i will try to help. Maybe we haveto tweak some lines for your site. I have 2 sites one production one testing both works fine with the instructions i gave but i havent tested it on a clean install maybe theres something missing from my sight.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mgiraygokirmak

I have uploaded my code as a community extension free under GPL

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/683

XOXO I think your sql problem is gone in this release

Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Will try again and I will give you feedback. Thank you for your time. Best regards.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Set

Total Posts:  1

Hi, I tried to download http://www.gokirmak.gen.tr/Mage_Moneybookers.zip, but here authorization form…
Then i tried download as extension key(http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/683), and have some errors:

Failed to download magento-community/Mage_Moneybookers within preferred state "stable"latest release is version 0.1.0stability "beta", use "channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Mage_Moneybookers-0.1.0" to install
Cannot initialize 
'channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Mage_Moneybookers'invalid or missing package file
Install Errors
Package 
"channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/Mage_Moneybookers" is not valid
PEAR ERROR
install failed

Please help me, what I do wrong?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community