Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.
For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
i need to implement “free shipping” for one product.
In this way, i did:
- add an attribute to product (int)
- when i want to set free shipping for a product, i just have to fill 1 in the fre shipping textbox from admin edit product
- create a new “Shopping cart price rule”:
- enabled for every websites & customer product, active.
- Actions: Free shipping -> For matching items only
- condition: (see attached screenshot)
However, when i add several products in my cart it applied promotion for every products (not only the one that have free_shipping = 1)