Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

problem after fresh installation! 

pecq

Total Posts:  26

i installed and followed each and every step perfectly then i got these errors:

exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Exception while saving the object: Commands out of sync; you can’t run this command now’ in /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/Mage.php:338
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(336): Mage::throwException(’Exception while...’)
#1 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(172): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Store))
#2 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Type.php(118): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#3 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(911): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Type->fetchNewIncrementId(1)
#4 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Backend/Increment.php(32): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->setNewIncrementId(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#5 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Attribute_Backend_Increment->beforeSave(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Quote))
#6 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Abstract.php(1140): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Abstract->walkAttributes(Array, Array)
#7 /home/hrspaor/public_html/app/cod

i also checked the forums posts before posting thing somebody was saying to upload and replace two php files

but i do that also still problem is there please assist me how to make this error out of my store ?

Please reply anybody who have any solution for me

Regards!
Pecq

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi Pecq,
Do you have Magento installed under apache mod_php5 or using php5-cgi ? What are the versions of PHP, MySQL, mysqli and pdo_mysql extenstions you have ?

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community