Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Template loaded a blank page

TalhaA

Total Posts:  3

I’ve created a new interface and a new theme by duplicating the whole /default folder under design/frontend and entered the values as in the attached image. I’ve also disabled the cache and turned on the hint paths. When I saved the configuration and loaded my site there was nothing but a blank page.
So I decided to keep my new duplication as an original copy just in case if I need to revert back to the original and started doing my changes on the default interface/theme. I assume this solution might cause some problems in the future and it’s not supposed to be like this. Anybody had a similar problem? What did I do wrong?  I’m using ver 1.0.9870.4 after I had trouble installing the 1.1.1.
Thanks

Image Attachments
Picture 11.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

roshangmail

Total Posts:  29

you must have mistaken the template path

use interfaceA in all the fields that you have in default configuration like

current package: interfaceA
and all the other themes with with interfaceA