Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Want to see more advanced rate and review modules

Sbalu

Total Posts:  2

The current rate module is working well, But i think every catalog have different features, if the rate module can set a special rates for every catalog ( e.g: Computer: price, value; Shoe: price, fashion, value etc. ), it’ll more better and more useful. The customer can view the rates of some different points directly, more helpful to them i think. The review module also can be made more powerful, it can be added two extra lines - “Pros” and “Cons”. If so, customers can view reviews more clearly. It may display “Name(or member name):, Title:, Pros:, Cons:, Review Content:”, also can add the review date beside of his name.

Waiting to see a more powerful Magento, i like Magento very much. Thanks for Magento’s great products!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully you can develop this and contribute back to the community.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sbalu

Total Posts:  2

I’m learning it now, but i still didn’t know how to do this work. i have checked the files, take more research on it. Hope i can do it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dada21

Total Posts:  28

Bump of a sort…

How about a function that lets you create “You received your order for XXXXX.  Please click here to leave a review for the products you received.” and set up a cron job to send these emails out a certain amount of days after the order becomes complete.

Magento Community
Magento Community

oshipper

Total Posts:  53
New York, NY

That would be a great feature! Also to be able to vote on reviews as helpful or not and sort by that. Been searching for info on both those if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community