Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

disable TinyMCE for XML Customisation and Meta Keywords

coding_zmb

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

i integrated successfully TinyMCE to the backend of magento. For the CMS edit i modified the function getElementHtml() of lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/Editor.php. The problem is now that, also the edit forms for XML Customisation and Keywords use the TinyMCE. So every xml will get wrapped by html code and no XML is accepted.

for example to show the currency switch at a cms page i used the following code at the xml customisation:

<reference name="content">
<block type="directory/currency" name="my.currency" template="directory/currency.phtml" after="product_viewed" />
</reference>

with TinyMCE in the cms backend, this code is BROKEN and no currency switch will appear at the cms page.

is there any solution to fix that problem, or anybody who could help me to find a solution for disabling TinyMCE at sum edit forms?

THANX in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Johan05

Total Posts:  64

Up for this post ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community