Magento Forum

Suggestion #1

Joley

Total Posts:  24
Sweden, Västerås

Hello guys,

I don’t think i’ve introduced my self here yet, but don’t worry! I can guarantee that i will be here together with you all in this race. I think it’s beautiful of the Magento team to release such a professional open source e-commerce. I have tried many many different e-commerce, but i have never got inloved with any of them untill i met Magento. The strucure of the front-end and back-end looks so good that it almost hurts. Great Job guys! I do more than help you out to solve problems and bring you on with new solutions etc. so if you or the crew wants to talk, and came up with new things, you know where to find me.

Anyways, enogh of how i think about Magento. There is one small litle thing i miss for this site. I really miss the future/ability to see the “Latest forums topics” on the index, for now you only see the “hottest forum topics”, but i think it would also be good to have the latest ones to.

Well, this was my first post and defently not my last. So i hope i can bring some help for this project or contribute with any other things.

See ya later guys!

Joley B.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Travis

Total Posts:  125

I believe the Latest Posts button lists exactly what you’re after.  Here’s the link:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/new_topic_search/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Joley

Total Posts:  24
Sweden, Västerås

Travis - 07 November 2007 09:35 AM

I believe the Latest Posts button lists exactly what you’re after.  Here’s the link:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/new_topic_search/

Hey Travis, i see what you mean. I did also found that before i posted this topic. But what I exactly wanted to say/explain was that it would be much more easier if MagentoCommerce did add a box where it pulls out the latest topic from the db, in that way, members can easily stay updated also in the forums and see whats happening without needed to search every time smile I hope you get what i mean mate. Nowadays human-being gets so lazy that everything needs to be infront of our eyes *laugh*.

Have a nice evening! (At least here in Sweden, 20:45 PM)

Joley B.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community