Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Signle Sign On for admins & customers

Georg Ringer

Total Posts:  63
Linz, Austria

Hello,

I am currently writing some modules for the CMS TYPO3 to connect Magento to TYPO3 using the great new API of 1.1. I am trying to add all parts of the API beginning with the simpler ones like displaying products, categories and so on and it is working great!

Another big part is a Single Sign On for the Admins of Magento & TYPO3 and to connect the customers of Magento with the so called “Frontend users” of TYPO3.

It would be great if somebody could help me a bit with that. I don’t need help with coding but a bit of information at which code I should/need to look at. This would be awesome!

I know that there was already a small discussion about the topic Single Sign On but this has been started by non devs. I want to start this as a developer again. Some words to me: I am a TYPO3 developer with a very good experience there (wrote dozens of modules, several years of experience).

Thanks for helping
Georg
PS: I started a group here too called TYPO3

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community