Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem… Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach().. 

Mr-Script

Total Posts:  3

I’m trying to install Magento on shared hosting (php info: http://sezamas.serveriai.lt/PHP/ )
And after i setting up database i getting an error:

WarningInvalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 281
[0] in Zend_Cache_Backend_File
->remove("config_global"in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 225
[1] in Zend_Cache_Backend_File
->save("
/home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Core.php on line 327
[2] in Zend_Cache_Core->save("
/home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php on line 273
[3] in Varien_Simplexml_Config
->saveCache() in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php on line 146
WarningInvalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 475
[0] in Zend_Cache_Backend_File
->_unregisterTag("config_global"in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 284
[1] in Zend_Cache_Backend_File
->remove("config_global"in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 225
[2] in Zend_Cache_Backend_File
->save("
/home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/lib/Zend/Cache/Core.php on line 327
[3] in Zend_Cache_Core->save("
Warningsession_start() [function.session-start]Cannot send session cache limiter headers already sent (output started at /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php:134in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php on line 58
[0] in session_start
() in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php on line 58
[1] in Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien
->start("install"in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php on line 67
[2] in Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien
->init("core""install"in /home/tigridia/domains/tigridia.lt/public_html/shop/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract.php on line 32
That the problem? I’ve tryed to remove cache and sessions, but got same error window.
Magento install dir: http://tigridia.lt/shop

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi Mr-Script,

We’ll try to reproduce this and fix it in the next releases.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mr-Script

And where is the problem? Something wrong with server? I’ll know that server to chose next time smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mr-Script

and when the new version will arive?..

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community