Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Picture uploads by Customers

pawshpup

Total Posts:  22

Is there a program out there that will allow my customers to upload pictures of their pet to my site?  I also would like to be able to have a revolving picture album on the home page.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shbashba

Total Posts:  2

According to the official features list:

“Customer Personalized Products - upload text and images”

This function should be included in this release but so far I still cannot find out how to do the configuration. Can anyone please help me also?

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

Images and Date/Time inputs are not supported as of yet.

These features are in the works and we will update on the expected release date.

Thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

pawshpup - 30 July 2008 04:55 AM

Is there a program out there that will allow my customers to upload pictures of their pet to my site?  I also would like to be able to have a revolving picture album on the home page.

Hi there, to let customers upload photos to your store you can try this extension: http://amasty.com/customer-product-images.html.

With the module you’ll be able to:

- Let customers upload the images to product pages
- Reward people uploading images with automatic coupons
- Approve only the appropriate images
- Use settings for proper image display

Please visit the Customer Product Images extension page to get more details, see the live demo and a user guide.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Harry Nguyen

Total Posts:  13

You can read this magento tutorial to solve this issue without any extensions: HOW TO ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO ATTACH NEW FILES TO YOUR PRODUCTS IN MAGENTO

Furthermore, you should also read other tutorials to know more about Manage Magento Online Store

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community