Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product image preview

setanta

Total Posts:  33

Given the problems some of us are encountering with batch importing images does anyone know how we could edit the magento admin to show a thumbnail of active product images in the catalogue > manage products page?  This would at least allow us to see what products need edited without having to drill down to individual product and then select image.

Infact surely we should be able to filter products at this top level by image status (present or absent would be enough for now!!). Seems like this feature should have been included out of the box?

Anyways I mocked up an image to cheer myself up as otherwise I think I’d cry.

Image Attachments
dreamland.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

brendanb
Mentor

Total Posts:  1093
London, United Kingdom

hey sentana,

not a bad idea you have here..

It would be nice to have this as an option.
Maybee set as a configuration option?. As loading of large pages (200 rows) could be slow. So as user you could turn this feature on/off

Maybee post into the feature request forum? or try and hunt round in the programming section…

cheers
Brendan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community