Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Your experiences with roots catalogue on server

Lusi

Total Posts:  4
Warsaw Poland

Hi There
I have installed magento without any probs on the public_html/all masterpieces of magento products
on the same level I have crated 4angels.pl file due to servers requrements. So the main in public_html/inside is magento and domain file
I will found some problems to create other website, mostly admin and aplets is crashing

The query is regarding to multisite video presentation.
I will transfer other domain to magento soon and I need to share Yours compleeted site installation how did you organize the file structure.
Or maybe there are other reason that the crashings happens.....
Did you create your single website on the default patern or you have copied and created new for modified purposes?
I will back up the crash and probably install fresh one and creates copy of default and than modified them.
Your opinion will be most welcome
Lusi

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community