Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Product - Have one attribute effect another attribute

roundpeg

Total Posts:  1
Newport Beach, CA

We run a training company and are developing our new training website using Magento.  One feature we are looking to build into Magento is the ability to have one attribute effect another attribute.  An example of this would be, Training Locations.  We have a list of training locations with public training dates.  We want to have a configurable product where you would select the training location from the product and it would update the class dates attribute. 

I only ask because I don’t want to spend the cycles if this already exist or if someone has a work around.  I have not seen one.  Any direction would help.

Aaron

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ryanr

Total Posts:  14

I would also like something like this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ryanr

Total Posts:  14

I posted a little more information on what I’d like to see at…
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/13686/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community