Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to obtain Advanced shipping possibilities? 

vawaver

Total Posts:  24
Blansko, Czech Republic

Good afternoon,
I am from Czech republic and I was Virtuemart user to this time. I think it is time to change VM for better eCommerce solution. That is why I try Magento as alternative.

But I have found some problem and I do not know how to resolve it.

I am looking for a way how to have advanced possibilities for setting up shipping module. I am using local courier service for delivery

I like to have it as follows.

If an amount of order is less than 2500 Kč than shipping is 160 Kč.
If an amount of order is more than 2500 Kč than shipping is 40 Kč.
*Kč=CZK= Czech koruna currency

Because we are sending the goods to other countries too, I like to have some possibility to set it up for these coutries too.

Thank for any reply.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

View 6 Com

Total Posts:  83
Brighton Sussex UK

Hi

You can set up table rates based on order values and have one for each country - this should do what you want

take a look here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/how-do-i-set-up-table-rate-shipping/

hope that helps

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community