Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Adding a New Field in database (For Adding a Tele Agent name while placing an order from admin panel)

nirav

Total Posts:  9

I need to create teleagent functionality while placing an order from admin panel. For that I have created some of the administrators from database. So now I have multiple users in database and able to get login from those. But now need to add that user id or name in order table in newly created field say “user_id” (who has created it). But don’t know how to insert that ID in database table ("sales_order" with the field name “user_id") while placing an order from admin panel.

Function which is getting call during submit an order is createOrder() which is at app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\Model\Sales\Order\Create.php. I do not know further coding.

Any one who knows please helped me out.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Glitchy

Total Posts:  17

Did you ever get this to work, I have a similar idea, but I can’t quite figure out how to add a field to the order table.

Please help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community