Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upload and Flagged Products

Web Man Walking

Total Posts:  18

Hello.  I am thinking about using Magento for an upcoming ECommerce project, however I need some guidance as I am new to Magento.

1. I need to be able to upload products (CSV, XML, format not too important) on a regular basis, is this possible?

2. Is it possible to flag certain products so that when conditions are met, something happens (see Q3)?

3. Some of the products are pharmaceutical products so as such before the user “pays”, if any of these flagged products are in the shopping basket, the user has to go to an intermediate screen with some questions.  The answers to these questions need stored along with the order?  Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

E.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community