Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Displaying Special Price and not Regular Price on cross sells and up sells

mitc0185

Total Posts:  21

There is a bug in the current production version whereby the Cross Sell and Up Sell boxes only show the full regular price, and not the special price, for those products. I filed this bug with Varien and they say it’s resolved. I’ve downloaded the latest SVN tree and unfortunately there are tons of changes to the code, so I’ve gotten nowhere in figuring out how to fix this bug in the production branch.

Has anyone else dealt with this problem successfully? It should be easy to get the special price property for a product, but it’s not being loaded. I don’t want to have to make major code changes to get this feature to work… We’re hoping to go live with our site on Thursday and this feature is a must have…

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community