Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

More Views??? Only showing 2 images? 

levelegiteen

Total Posts:  30

I have made a ‘configurable product’ and this item as its defult images, but also 4 other images!

I have added all 4 images to the ‘configurable product’ aswell as the ‘simple product’ but only to images are showing!! Is this the limit 2 images?

thats the item which should be displaying 4 ‘More Views’

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

There should be no limit on the number of images. I get some JS error when loading the page. The problem might be elsewhere.

thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

levelegiteen

Total Posts:  30

You get an error when loading my page?
seems to be working fine!!

try going through the main domain and navigating through (the item is also on the front page as a direct link)

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community

foxxx

Total Posts:  12

I’m having a similar issue, i’ve added more photos, but the more views section isnt showing at all, dont know how to get it to show up. the code seems to be there in the view template…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community