Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cumbersome to enter tracking info! 

sciabica

Total Posts:  28

There must be an easier (faster) way to enter tracking information for shipped packages.

It takes forever to click on each individual order, then click “ship”, then click “add tracking number”, then click “submit shipment”, then click “back”.  Which takes you to the default order page.  If you have more than 20 orders to add shipping info, then you must either click next page, or change the number of viewable orders.

Am I missing something?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DDMAN

Total Posts:  179

I am in the middle of a api integration with our third party shipper that will post the tracking information and change the status to shipped using a data file. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I agree it is a little slow doing it manually.

There is an integration available with t-Hub http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/426/t-hub-for-quickbooks

That looks promising. I haven’t used it though but it looks like it will sync your tracking info and doing your shipping as well.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community