Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

sample data install with mod-rewrite

browserweb

Total Posts:  4
Houston, TX USA

Does anyone have .htaccess file with mod-rewrite code for sample data install.

I installed front end with SSL and backend without SSL as I had issues first time round installing.

Now I have the index.php page showing the sample data but error on linking to inner nav pages due to sef urls not displaying

browserweb dot com/demo_magento/ is where u can see my problem.

Thanks in advance.
Mark

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

You can try this one - svn.magentocommerce.com/source/branches/1.0-latest/.htaccess.sample - for version 1.0 and
this one - svn.magentocommerce.com/source/branches/1.1-trunk/.htaccess.sample - for 1.1 Beta

Magento Community
Magento Community

browserweb

Total Posts:  4
Houston, TX USA

Terrific, thanks for that.  Not sure if this is the right place to post but do you support payment gateway “MultiSafePay.com” - I have a client in Holland NL that wants to move from OSC to Magento on my recommendation but we are not sure if it is supported yet....

Thanks in advance.
Mark

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community