Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Send to different email address based on customer field

transitid

Total Posts:  5

I have been trying, for weeks now, to come up with a solution for the following:

I have 20+ different “managers” that are in charge of different areas (geographically) of the company. I need to send a copy of the confirmation email to the manager that is in charge of the area from which the order was placed. (ie. John Smith from Knox County places an order, so an email goes to the Knox County manager, and not to the Kennebec County manager.)

Any ideas?  I have tried email filtering but there are issues if the street name happens to be the name of one of the towns… it matches the street name and send the email to the wrong town. I have toyed with using “Customer Groups” but didn’t get very far.

Thank you,
Adam

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

transitid

Total Posts:  5

Somebody… Anybody....?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community