Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

adding value to sales/order report account information box

i2p0

Total Posts:  179

hi

i have a big problem with the sales report… i’m testing the 1.1 beta and i have noticed that the value for the new fiel taxvat doesn’t compare into the account information box in the order page in admin session…
i have also moke a modd in order to have a new field into customers account information.. everithing works great but how can I add the values also into the report page??

i have found the file that manage the layout of this page:

/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/template/sales/order/view/info.phtml

but i need to mod also other files

can somene please help me???

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

matteoweb

Total Posts:  55

i2p0 - 21 July 2008 01:37 AM

hi

i have a big problem with the sales report… i’m testing the 1.1 beta and i have noticed that the value for the new fiel taxvat doesn’t compare into the account information box in the order page in admin session…
i have also moke a modd in order to have a new field into customers account information.. everithing works great but how can I add the values also into the report page??

i have found the file that manage the layout of this page:

/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/template/sales/order/view/info.phtml

but i need to mod also other files

can somene please help me???

I have the same problem. I found this bug, but only solve the problem with the frontend. Anyone solve the backend visibility of taxvat?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community