Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom total for cart & sales

BoostMyShop

Total Posts:  155
France

Hello smile

i need to custom magento for french law and i have to add a total summary for eco tax at the end of cart view & sales.
In this way, i created a decimal attribute for product that contains the amount of the eco tax for each product.

I’d like to display the sum of those amounts.

I saw that magento manages several total for a cart: how can i add my own value ?

thanks in advance smile

Olixelle

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BoostMyShop

Total Posts:  155
France

well i succeed to add my own total row for cart:
- i created my own class in core / mage/ sales / model / quote / address / total / ecotax.php
- i added markups in core / sales / etc / system.xml and core / sales / etc / config.xml to display it in the admin section and in the total rows for my cart

However, it doesn’t appear in order view.
It seems that i have to store the amount in the database: in this way, i created an attribute and linked it to order through entity_attribute table.

How can i store that informaiton when order is placed ?

thanks for any help smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

JeanJack

Total Posts:  15

I’m also interested by your request. Thanks also for any help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community