Magento Forum

Need help recovering text color for…

Dazzzleu

Total Posts:  7

text in description, cart, recently viewed items, etc.  In my quest to change font colors for my cart, my account, etc. I changed something and now my descriptions and such aren’t visible.  They’re there if I highlight but I need to get them back to black and I can’t remember where I did that change.

Help!

Second challenge.  In changing the footer gif, I can get it to work on the home page and some others but in some of my pages, particularly product pages, I get something completely different.

Example:  http://musicmastersonline.com/eventenhancements

Thanks for help on this too.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiaraweb
Guru

Total Posts:  721
Aviano ~ Italy

Hi
for a better job on css and template & C you can use mozilla firefox and add the development toolbar, this plugin is very helpful to find the attribute to change in css files (name of css, attribute, value etc)

For the second question I don’t have any idea sorry

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dazzzleu

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did install the Firebug and love that it brings it up in my MS Expression.  I haven’t totally explored the potential yet but will there be a way to do the edits in Expression then save to server?  My immediate thought would be yes but I thought I read elsewhere that you can’t edit using what Firebug opened in Expression but that it’s more of a reference tool.  Is this correct?

Should I be looking in boxes.css, reset.css or some other .css file to address changing back my description font color and cart/reviewed items text?

Thanks again.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dazzzleu

I got my text back!  Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community