Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Making integration for the PCI compliant e-Path manual gateway

TrueBlue

Total Posts:  4

Hi there,

I want to embark on the task of doing an integration for the e-Path manual payment gateway. I already have oscommerce and I use e-Path so everything is PCI DSS compliant without me having to lift a finger.

I am pretty keen to take my business to the next step with Megento (extremely impressed with Megento) but want to remain PCI DSS compliant and be accepting credit cards manually for offline processing so I stay in control of things.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on any material that would help me to get going please. I am not a novice as I’ve done quite a bit of low level programming but on the other hand I am certainly no expert.

With e-Path there is no processing so its literally only to a remotely hosted page and back again, that’s it.

I have searched this site and the wider internet but can’t find any payment gateway integration documentation for Magento. If anyone can give me some guidance in this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

Have you seen this page:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/company/pci-compliance

Magento Community
Magento Community

TrueBlue

Total Posts:  4

Yep, sure have.

I know a fair bit about PCI after going through everything with my bank and even talking to Visa. This is why I’m trying to get Magento working with e-Path. PCI is something you can’t mess with.

I have oscommerce now and e-Path takes care of the credit card payments so I’m all fine in the PCI DSS area. The trouble is I really want to upgrade to the Magento cart but I won’t sacrifice beng OK with PCI. This is why I want to get Magento working with the e-Path manual gateway (if possible).

If you have any ideas or suggestions please, please, please let me know.

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community