Magento Forum

Bundle Items - Missing Base item price

ziq2004

Total Posts:  71

Hi Guys, i see the great job that u do with 1.1 but i see that a small feature is missed on Bundle items config.  A base price of buldle item as base to calculate dynamic price in base on user choose.

Take this scenario as example. I’m selling a token machine as bundle items with power supplies (such as different Voltage and so on) and Tokens (different kinds). Thoose item are also going to be selled separed.

Both bundle items are not obligatory, so my token machine (with dynamic price) ll be selled form $0 to X.
If user ll not choose any additiona item, my token machine ll be checkout at $0.

I kwon that u can except that i can create an other item that rappresent the token machine as single item and place it as oblygatory bundle item but invetory and backoffice management ll be why more complicate!

Can u please add this small feauter on upcomming beta?

Luca

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

forkie

Total Posts:  5

I need exactly the same functionality as ziq2004 wrote for configuring barebones. Any support would be appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bmartus

Total Posts:  128
Greenville, TX

Can’t you do a fixed price bundle (barebones price), and then have each bundled option add onto that fixed price?

Magento Community
Magento Community

forkie

Total Posts:  5

bmartus, you’re right, that’s fine for me. I haven’t noticed this before.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sigmos

Total Posts:  6

Hi,

Did anybody have informations about this feature?

We need it too. I hope the developers add this to the roadmap, its a basic feature.

Thanks.

Ben

Magento Community
Magento Community

OpenCommerce

Total Posts:  83
Cincinnati, OH

We are about to release a Multi-Package Bundler Module. It allows you to bundle any number products for a set dollar amount!

Magento Community
Magento Community

darkshark

Total Posts:  6

I installed an extension of em_quickshop. However , there is a little problem. In the category grid view page, the ajax loads every product view page content except the price. It’s weird. But the official demo and screenshot show that prices are showing correctly. I debugged this for a whole day, every block, layout xml is correct. But the price does not show. Does anybody know the reason? This problem bothers me the whole day! Thanks in advance! Here is the website: http://www.cufflinks-men.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community