Magento Forum

BankPayment Extension - Please Help! 

bluesky

Total Posts:  19

Hi

I’ve just tried to install the BankPayment extension and it does not want to show up in the Config in Admin.  It installed successfully (see top half of attachement) and then when I try find it in Config in Admin I can’t find it (see bottom half of Attachment - it is not listed).

Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?  Am I looking in the wrong place?

What are the prerequisites for installing Magento Extensions?  Maybe I need to install something else first?

Thanks in advance.

Image Attachments
BankPaymentExt.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Phoenix Medien - DE

Total Posts:  187
Stuttgart, Germany

Very strange, There aren’t any other prerequisites other than having Magento installed. Did you try to delete the cache?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bluesky

Thanks Andrej

Yes I did try and Refresh the cache.  Do I need to delete cache?  If yes, then from which folder?

Maybe if you could tell me where it actually installs to and what determines which modules are rendered to the frontend of the Admin.  Maybe I could figure it out from their (I’m still very new to Magento so finding it a bit difficult to understand how it all fits together).

Is it maybe some kind of permissions issue?

Any other suggestions would help.

Thanks again.

Magento Community
Magento Community

QDog

Total Posts:  6

Hi there, i have exactly the same problem.

To fix the connect frontend i edited the downloader/templates/pear/packages.phtml in line 71:

<?php if (isset ($pkg['actions'])) : foreach ($pkg['actions'as $k=>$v): ?>

<option value="<?php echo $k ?>"><?php echo $v ?></option>

<?php endforeach; endif; ?>
There are no actions for community extensions i think?

and i also searched for the place where with the list of installed packages, because i first tried to remove BankPayment manually but it is still shown in conntect.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bluesky

Hi QDog

I think you misunderstood me.  I can’t access the settings for this extension.  I.e. I can’t see it anywhere in the magento ADMIN Panel.  I can see it in the listing in Connect but not in ADMIN Panel.  See attachment - it is not listed under payment methods so how do I enable it and how do I set it up so that it has my Bank Details etc.?

I am assuming that I would find it under System>Configuration>Sales>Payment Methods but it is not listed there.  Where should it be?

Thanks

Image Attachments
BankPaymentExt2.JPG

Magento Community
Magento Community

bluesky

Anyone?  cheese

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

I don’t know where should it be displayed but try to check your admin role permissions and try to set resources to ‘All’ if there’s no specific permission for this extension settings in the resources tree.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bluesky

Thanks but that did not help either.

I have admin rights to “All” and I even tried to use Customer Resource Access and selected all the checkboxes and it didnt work.  The thing is that the extension (BankRepayment) doesnt even show under resources let alone in the Configuration section of Admin Panel.

Is there any other similar extension out there.  All I want to do is display the Bank Details and Order number as reference.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hresko

Total Posts:  1

So what is the current status of this? I see it is an old post already, but i run into this situation currently. feb 2011.
So no solution on this?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community