Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Products not showing in frontend Catalog, only in Search

ns2008

Total Posts:  7

Hi,

I can’t see my products on the front end. I can find them when I search for them, but they are not showing in the their categories.

I have enabled the product, set it to be visible in the Catalog,Search and assigned them to their categories. I have only one store view - the default one.

Does anyone have any ideas? Did anyone have the same/similar problem?
What am I missing?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

altansar

Total Posts:  51

I have the same problem, but I haven’t found the solution…

Have you found something ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

milosmalic

Total Posts:  4

I have the same problem. For two days I have been trying to set different product states to get it visible in shop view.

It is visible in Search, it shows 1 Item(s) but I cannot see that product in list nor in grid view. Product is SimpleProduct, enabled, there is enough of them on stock, assigned to category, has all three images set.. I have emptied cache several times.

What could be wrong? Magento guys?!

I am running Magento ver. 1.0.19870.4

Image Attachments
SearchResultNoProduct.gif

Magento Community
Magento Community

zefredbelgium

Total Posts:  12

Hello

I had the same problem but i had found the solution ...

You have to check the following points :

- The product must be activated
- The category must be activated
- The default store category must be choose in the configuration of the store. You have to select the web store in the left listbox on the system configuration screen.

Magento Community
Magento Community

milosmalic

Total Posts:  4

I have done all that. But discovered what problem is. On the attached page there actually IS a product, but the image tag is broken and everything else seem not to be rendered within the container. There is something wrong with image path formating. Src is empty!

The product images are visible in admin web.

Anyway, I’ll be upgrading to 1.1.1. and then check if the same problem exists.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community