Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

suggestions/requests for the Admin

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

I love to see these features that can speed up the production:
1) In Catalog > Product page, an easy way to change Store, status, SKU, price etc., without one entering into the individual page. 

2) Allow images upload via FTP, then in individual page, one can navigate to the image folder to choose the desired product image. Right now I have to upload the image one by one from my local desktop.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

Both features are in the works wink

Thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

FreeArticlePublishing

Total Posts:  1

All these e-commerce products and not one has a decent affiliate program built into it seems to me that should be a main feature especally for sites that offer downloadable products. I really like this Magento product but without the built in Affiliate program not much good to a big sector of the e-commerce world.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

@FreeArticlePublishing - I disagree. There are wonderful third party affiliate applications that can be integrated with Magento (pretty easily in fact). That said, a basic affiliate system will be provided in the future but if you are looking for a product that is strong, you will have to look at companies that specialize in building affiliate applications.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community