Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento & PayPal Payflow links

mingis

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

I know Magento can be integrated with Payflow Pro, but can it be integrated with PayFlow links so that payments are processed on PayPal’s servers (thus avoiding the need for SSL)?

I know this can be done with PayPal standard, but specifically I am trying to integrate with Payflow Links so that I can pay a monthly fee and eliminate the % PayPal takes of each transaction.

Cheers,
mingis

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jeff S

Total Posts:  8

I’d like to know about PayFlow Link support also. I have an existing client who has a Link account.

Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

PayFlow Links is not a gateway option that is currently available with Magento out of the box.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jeff S

Total Posts:  8

Thanks, I’ll ask them to upgrade to PayFlow Pro then.

Magento Community
Magento Community

auhoque

Total Posts:  17
Bangladesh

Hello,

Magento version 1.5.0.1 include the PayFlow

you can check the release note from http://www.magentocommerce.com/download/release_notes#Release%20Notes%20-%20Magento%201.5.0.1%20stable%20(February%209,%202011)

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community