Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Uneditable in Admin

catchgraphics

Total Posts:  11

Hi my latest issue with my first website in Magento is a major one – I have added some products but when I go back into edit the products the contents on the page is empty (I have checked the code in Firebug and there isn’t any content below the banner at the top. So I can’t edit products. This seems to have happened after I added a custom Attribute.

Anyone have any ideas how to remedy this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

catchgraphics

Total Posts:  11

I am still having the problem not being able to edit the products but have continued adding them. When I got to the 12 product (all in the same category) for some reason I can edit that one – wierd as nothing has changed. But still can’t edit all the prior products. Seems to be a bug?

Magento Community
Magento Community

darryla

Total Posts:  52

Are the products saving to the database? As in, is it a UI problem, or are they just absent from the database?

Magento Community
Magento Community

thE_iNviNciblE

Total Posts:  220
Oldenburg

try to refresh call cache management options ... maybe this helps..

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community