Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Confirmation Emails / Wrong Logo

Eminent Style

Total Posts:  86
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom

I have a separate locale (UK / GB) that I have made all the appropriate changes to apply to the customers details. e.g changing the contact numbers / email addresses and store details.

However, when I update the customer on the progress of the order it ceases to use the new logo with the modified theme but uses original Magento logo at the top of the email from the ‘default’ theme.

On all the other correspondence this works using the correct logo.

Has anyone else experienced this?

How do I stop this from happening? Other than overwriting the existing logo in the ‘default’ theme with the new modified version).

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

Yeah, I’ve noticed this with a few different email templates.  I had to overwrite the existing logo in the default theme or hardcode the logo into the template.  If you find a better way, by all means - share.

Magento Community
Magento Community

maleika

Total Posts:  15

See this posting.
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/10049/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community