Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Menus in IE6 not displaying correctly :-(

yogabasics

Total Posts:  19

The dropdown menubar is not quite working right in my Magento design in IE6.  The dropdown background is white instead of the defined color and its boarder color is missing as well.  There is also a white block being inserted above the menu bar for some strange reason.  The top right menu section is also getting spaced incorrectly and this may be what is creating the white block.  http://www.sacredoms.com/SacredOms/ Any ideas???

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

castus

Total Posts:  64

How did you fix this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

yogabasics

Total Posts:  19

Unfortunately its been so long that I don’t remember exactly what I did to fix it.  I do remember I did find some bad html or css that was causing the issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

castus

Total Posts:  64

It’s OK I have sorted it now… I took out one of themany javascript files and used one that I have worked with time and time again - standard suckerfish hover menu.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community