Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PHP/AJAX Programmer / Webdesigner needed

Johan

Total Posts:  104
Sweden

There should be a subforum for job applications or something. I need to hire someone!

I am looking for a 3+ years experienced PHP programmer who can freelance on some small and big projects in the future for Magento.

You will be building custom modules and hacks for our clients on project basis.

Experience with PHP and Zend and having the ability to learn Magento is a given. Both PHP programming and template editing.
We’d also like you to have AJAX/Javascript interface knowledge.
Experience with Linux/BSD and possibly MAC OS X.

You run your own business and can provide proper invoices etc.

Please no hobbyhackers. We need professional code, fast working and dedicated programmers that can finish within deadlines. smile

I might aswell mention that we are interested in good ecommerce webdesigners aswell for future projects. Think enterprise design. If you’re talented, drop me a line aswell.

Send me a PM with hourly rates and references to previous work and CV.

We got a very small and easy project right now that we need help with (non Magento). For a experienced programmer this should not take more than a day or so.

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

@Johan - a job board is coming (not part of the forum). It will be a separate module on the site.You can expect it closer to the production release.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community