Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cookie related…

streek

Total Posts:  9

I need one of two things.

1) Make a cookie so I can call it from another page on the same domain not used by magento so I can list how many items in your cart… I have no idea where to place any code or anything.

2) Use the current cookie, make it’s sub-domain / instead of /magento AND find out how to read it’s gibberish in the value field.

all I need is to be able to display the cart total on my homepage not just in the magento cart.

Much thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

streek

I’m guessing no one knows magento here?

Magento Community
Magento Community

alistek

Total Posts:  293
Normal, IL

You will have to include the Mage.php file and initialize the stack and then I believe you can access the current data via the registry objects.

-Adam

Magento Community
Magento Community

streek

I’m new to Magento so im not sure how it works or it’s structure yet… can you be more specific?  I believe this should be a simple task… but it seems to not be.

Magento Community
Magento Community

streek

Could use some help, still can’t find anything out on this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

streek

Figured it out.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community