Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cultural Images

abe

Total Posts:  15

Hi All,

I’m excited to present a new jewelry store running off Magento.  Cultural Images uses a heavily customized version of Magento.  I also have some custom content management running in conjunction with the site in order to get a few features that we’re not available in version 1.0.  I was very impressed with Magento and I’m looking forward to building my next eCommerce site using version 1.1.

thanks for you’re great work with the product
abe

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie
Mentor

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

Very nice!  There is little sign that this was made with Magento and the design is clean and crisp - a good look & feel for jewelry.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Darren E

Total Posts:  54
The Woodlands, Texas

This has to be one of the best modifications of Magento I have seen so far.

VERY cool and makes excellent use of the entire browser screen(s)

Magento Community
Magento Community

abe

Total Posts:  15

Thanks for the complements.

Because it’s a jewelry website and the majority of it’s visitors will be non-technical I felt the design should be clean and simple.  I actually designed and coded the html/css before I choose a shopping cart.  Once I settled on Magento I was able to integrate the existing code with relative ease.  Magento has allot of great features/modules but for a small business website I’m a fan of keeping it simple.  So, it’s nice to have the ability to strip out whatever is not needed and deliver just the essentials.

abe

Magento Community
Magento Community

lilkrafty

Total Posts:  4

Nicely done! Easy to follow and I like the drop shadow affect to give it a more tangible feel to your pieces.
I also like the color scheme you choose. Keep up the good work!

Magento Community
Magento Community

activeebiz

Total Posts:  11

Very nice and unique..

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community