Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Magento Extension Not Approved - why? 

urstrulyram

Total Posts:  1

Hi guys,
i have the same issue

i have created an extension .

you can get my packaged zip file of my extension from the following url:

http://202.65.129.178/jungleextn/Junglee_Exports-1.0.0.tgz

Description:

i created this extension for the exporting a csv file which contains products data.This csv file contains all products data that have an custom attribute (Junglee Export Product) set to YES.

My extension is working fine after packaging also.

when i install this extension with the packaged zip file in magento admin connect manager it gets inatlled and working fine. So i posted it in magento connect. but they are not accepting it. i think there is an issue with extension key, channel, version numbers.

plz can any one help me out

File Attachments
Junglee_Exports-1.0.0.tgz  (File Size: 9KB - Downloads: 44)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

JoomlaCreator

Total Posts:  1

Hi, tried to submit a payment module I wrote but it appears to be not approved. However, should there be a feedback or something to tell us developers why and what was wrong with the submission?

I looked around and changed the module icon a little, trying to resubmit and hope it could work. I really respect you guys’ work but when you do the review, hope it could at least provide people some feedback, even by email or message, to tell us what the problem is.

My current extension is put on my own site http://www.joomlacreator.com/downloads, if you need a package to test, I will provide you a free version of course. But just let me know then. Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

klingbeilindia

Total Posts:  3

I think you should email to magento connect for this problem.
Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2