Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PSiGate Payment Gateway - Anyone want to buy into having this built? 

theonlycore4

Total Posts:  21

I have a Canadian client who will be using PSiGate for payment processing. I have the API info from PSiGate and have a couple of developers who can build a nice payment gateway module for Magento and PSiGate.... but I would love some help absorbing the costs.

Are there any other Magento users who would like to contribute to the production of this module? This way we can all pay the smallest amount to get the module made.

OR-

Have you already commissioned the building of a module for PSiGate? If so, can I buy into your module? Please let me know… I need to get a solution implemented before July 2008 ends.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

plx

Total Posts:  43

I am also reliant on having a PsiGate extension built for Magento. We have separate operations in the US and Canada and that module is the only thing holding us back from switching to Magento in Canada once 1.1 (stable) is released. If you wanted to discuss the cost absorption privately, email me at webmaster@thecompliancecenter.com.

Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

PSIGate extension now available through Magento Connect here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/456/psigate-api-payment-module

Magento Community
Magento Community

steward

Total Posts:  35

The schogini module lacks AVS,IP,CVV validation, and does no fraud checking for virtual orders.
It cannot refund or void, leaves no audit trail, and shows no payment info.

A better mousetrap is in the works…

http://my-magento.com/psixml/doc/readme.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

schogini

Total Posts:  6
India

steward - 24 November 2009 05:41 AM

The schogini module lacks AVS,IP,CVV validation, and does no fraud checking for virtual orders.
It cannot refund or void, leaves no audit trail, and shows no payment info.

Refund and void has been added to our PSiGate and LikPoint modules.

Regards,
Sree

Magento Community
Magento Community

steward

The “better mousetrap” for PSiGate was completed in January 2010.

It is now installed at half a dozen sites.

PSiGate anti-fraud payment gateway

More documentation and functionality at a fraction of the price.

I just need to make back the money Schogini promised to return but never did.
Then it can go into the community bin.

Other developers struggling with how to authorize and conditionally capture via the payment init function may be interested in the code: this was the part Schogini promised but could not deliver. I’ll be happy to provide that on request free of charge.

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gayatri

Total Posts:  4
Trivandrum

Schogini’s PSiGate module has evolved a lot since its initial release, when it was the first PSiGate module for Magento - it includes all the features: multiple currency, AVS, CVV, AUTH/CAPTURE/VOID/REFUND from Magento back-end, including 3D Secure setup
You get prompt support at any time - along with free version upgrades.

It has been installed successfully, at over 250 sites - that should sum it up good.

Magento Community
Magento Community

steward

\"Gayatri\" -

that should sum it up good.

“sum it up well” is the correct english grammar.

Glad he decided to fully implement the payment module, that is an improvement.
So “You must do that via the PsiGate merchant panel” is no longer one of his stock answers? Cool.
But is this new improved module able to capture conditionally, that is, only if authorized and passed the configured anti-fraud checks?
That is essential for certain kinds of sites (virtual products).
And it is what I wanted to know last fall.
He said yes, then no but I’ll make it, then I can’t figure out how, then I’ll refund fifty bucks… then nothing.
I also wonder if this new improved product looks any closer to Magento code, or has any (grammatically useful) documenation....

A PsiGate payment module is available from a Candian vendor with a toll-free Candian phone number.
It costs one-tenth of the price, runs on the latest version, and, yes, has fewer than 250 installs…
250 installs. Wow. I make that about $62,500 gross revenue for one gateway alone.
You would think he could afford a fifty dollar refund for a product that didn’t come close the spec.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gayatri

Total Posts:  4
Trivandrum

Thank you for the grammar check.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community