Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot customer login not working after upgrade

diybrewing

Total Posts:  26

When you go to login or checkout on the site it will just bring you back to the main page. Does anyone know why?
The site is
www.diybrewing.com
The test server we did this on did not do this.
Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bitflip

Total Posts:  149
UK

When I look at your site, the home page is almost blank (see screenshot).  I suspect it’s supposed to have an image slider and products under the ‘Store Catalog’ on the left.  The main navigation bar along the top don’t work either and takes me to your Error 404 page.  Note that the 404 page looks a lot different to your main home page (see screenshot).  Not sure which is supposed to be the correct theme/template.

How did you upgrade?

I’d go through the settings in the admin backend (System -> Configuration -> Web) and ensure all the URL’s are correct.  Remember to change the scope (top left) from Default to Website to Store to ensure you’re not over riding any defaults at a lower level.

Also check that your theme/template is set correctly. 
Try deleting everything under /var/cache and /var/sessions.  You can also go through the backend to refresh all the indexes: System -> Index Management.

Image Attachments
diybrewing.com_homepage.jpgdiybrewing.com_404.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community