Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Use of <ul> and <ol> in CMS pages

mitc0185

Total Posts:  21

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but I tried to create a CMS page with an ordered list (<ol>), and Magento seemed to strip out my HTML markup.

Is there a way to get the CMS tool to not do that?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dan_w

Total Posts:  290

It depends on what you mean by stripping out the html markup. If you view the source, does your ul and ol appear? Or do you just mean that the styling is not how you want it ti appear?

Magento Community
Magento Community

mitc0185

Total Posts:  21

dan_w - 08 July 2008 05:45 AM

It depends on what you mean by stripping out the html markup. If you view the source, does your ul and ol appear? Or do you just mean that the styling is not how you want it ti appear?

I didn’t even think to check—it turns out the markup is there, so it must be a CSS issue. Thanks for the help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community