Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t get any shipping methods to work

jrupp

Total Posts:  7

I have poured over these forums for hours today, looking for a solution to my problem.

If I only have Flat Rate shipping turned on, when I get to the shipping portion of the checkout, I get this error message: Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

If I have USPS turned on, I get this error message: This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.

The only method that will work is the free shipping.

1. I have the code and id from USPS.
2. I have tried many different setups, changing options in the USPS setup box.
3. I have a weight entered for all of my products.
4. I have exhausted all of my options. I just don’t know why neither of the shipping methods work.

Somebody, please help!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sheeum

Total Posts:  12

i cannot get my usps to work either, just my flat rate (like 2.00 per item). is your gateway on usps “http://production.shippingapis.com/ShippingAPI.dll”?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrupp

Total Posts:  7

That’s correct. I think my issue is something different than what everyone else is experiencing. Something to do with shipping rates. Did you obtain the user ID from the USPS?

Magento Community
Magento Community

sheeum

Total Posts:  12

ya, still doesnt work. My site is supposed to go live tomorrow to. ahh

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community