Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Various Errors showing in my store

awnish

Total Posts:  4

Hi

I am trying to learn magento. I installed successfully and customized the template very well. But now it stopped working and showing error in almost all the pages. Let me give you the URL to sow the correct error message:-
http://arshtech.com/clients/magento - scroll down and you will see lots of error on the home page, like
Problem 1:-

WarningSimpleXMLElement::addAttribute() [function.SimpleXMLElement-addAttribute]Attribute already exists in /home/arshtech/public_html/clients/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 156
[0] in SimpleXMLElement
->addAttribute("ignore""1"in /home/arshtech/public_html/clients/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 156

Problem 2:-
Now click on any categories and sub categories on top menu, it will be redirected to a error page and is saying

There has been an error processing your request.
Mage registry key "current_category" already exists
Same is happening after logging into admin.
There has been an error processing your request.

Block with name "dashboard" already exists

Problem 3:-

I have tried to display Products in HOME page, but after doing lots of lots of labour, i didn’t got any success in bringing the categories and products to display on home page. So plz help me out here.

Thanks in advance
Awnish

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

awnish

Total Posts:  4

Okay, after i posted the message in this forum, i tried to fix this myself. And now i have fixed the issue.

It is really bad that there is no one to help me out there in this forum. It has been more than 5 hrs.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community