Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cant get past “Download Completed” page

jedimastafez

Total Posts:  45
Bucklands Beach

Hi there

This is a really weird problem, Ive looked everywhere on the forums and cant seem to find anyone with a similar one.

I do the “Start the download process” bit and it completes succesfully. (see attachment)

But when I click “Continue Magento Installation” it takes me right back to the “Start the Downloader process” page.

If I try to do the downloader again on this page it throws an error.

I cant understand why I cannot continue the installation after the downloader completes successfully?

I’m running on the WAMP 2.0 on a local server with all the right extensions turned on

Image Attachments
example.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jedimastafez

Total Posts:  45
Bucklands Beach

Ok nevermind, used a different download package (never fully explained at the download page why there are two?)

And it works now

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community