Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add multiple images? 

Arachnid

Total Posts:  1

I’m trying to add multiple images for a product and do that in the “Manage Products” section… everything seems pretty obvious.. pick your large image, small image, thumb nails, click add if you need more images… etc. I do all that and hit save, I see that the images were uploaded but when I go to the store, I dont see the option for viewing the additional images? Am I doing something wrong? What am i missing?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tempdriver

Total Posts:  3

Image(s) will display in 3 different places.

Thumbnail image displays in shopping cart and mini shipping cart

Small image which is required displays in the product catalog page

Main image which can be enlarged displays in product detail page

Additional images can be added by clicking on Add New Image, BUT it doesn’t work yet.

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

The multiple images are local attributes. So when you upload them you need to look what store is selected in the store selector on the left.

Thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

jmayer

Total Posts:  21

Thanks for that tip, was pulling my hair out. It would nice to these other images to lightbox

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community