Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Have problem when setting Current package name. 

nooknikz

Total Posts:  7
THAILAND

I install modern theme with MagentoConnect complete. But when setting Current package name = modern.  My shop can’t show anything.

I search this problem and found. It have problem because Modern theme install to folder app/design/frontend/default/modern

and folder skin/frontend/default/modern/

but same My Magento system request theme from app/design/frontend/modern and skin/frontend/modern/. 

How can solve this problem ?

thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nooknikz

THAILAND

I test by download a other theme such as Linen Stretch Theme. It install app/design/frontend/LinenStretch and skin/frontend/LinenStretch.  (Not folder app/design/frontend/default/LinenStretch and folder skin/frontend/default/LinenStretch. )

And when setting Current package name = LinenStretch It work ok.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sanjayp

Total Posts:  8

I have the same problem while using the Modern theme. How did u fix it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Liviu Jianu

you could try default/ThemeName. I have Blank theme and all i did was this: default/blank
good luck

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community