Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

can’t get the 1.1 trunk from SVN

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Can you kindly check if the SVN versions are working. I have always been able to download it from SVN until yesterday, and today.
With Textmate, with fresh checkout, it asks permission to create a ‘1.1-trunk’ folder, I clicked ok (and a folder was created), but the Subversion gives me this “The file /Users/myusername/Desktop/1.0 does not exist.”.

I also tried a SVN tool svnX, it gives me the “http://svn.magentocommerce.com/source/branches/1.1-trunk” could not be found error.
I also tried checkout another two branches : 1.0-latest and 1.0, all giving me the same error.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  770
Phoenix, AZ

I was able to download the 1.1 trunk about 6 hours ago.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Thanks for the feedback.  It’s still not working with TextMate and svnX, I guess something must have gone wrong after my recently Max OS update. After seeing your post, I tried downloading it from Terminal and it’s working.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community