Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Olde Chicago Antiques site

shauncrittenden

Total Posts:  18
Chicago

We have just launched http://www.oldechicagoantiques.com. I currently redirect to the magento directory from here as I have not figured out how to move this into the root.

They did not want any purchasing functionality in their site but at the heart still needed a shopping cart experience. Check it out let me know what you think!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tim413

Total Posts:  11

grin Looks very good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

barrmy

Total Posts:  102

well done!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

Total Posts:  223
coastal California, USA

definitely reminds me of an antique shop, i like it

Magento Community
Magento Community

shauncrittenden

Chicago

Thanks! That is what I was going for. Glad you like smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Very nice! However, if you give padding-right in the About page, and give margin-right for ‘There are no products matching the selection.’’ box (Miscellaneous page) so that they don’t touch the edge of the right box, the site will reach ‘perfection’ smile

Oh, I think some photos are too big, in Lightbox view I have to scroll down to close the image window.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shauncrittenden

Chicago

I actually did notice that at one point and fixed it, only to have it cause another strange bug with the navigation directly above it. If I ever get time Ill have to mess around with it. Also I think one of the clients would have liked to see the images in the light box even larger… haha. Thanks and glad you liked it!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community